- Do Wikipedia article titles obey Zipf's law? – Yes, close enough.
- Starting a Game – The benefits of a concept video or playable prototype.
- Carmack's Values – Hard work, smart decisions, and prioritization trump brilliance.
- GDC 2011 Theme – Developers credit great tools.
- AI Panel - Boston Post Mortem – Tips for building game AI.
- A Pathfinding Optimization Using Flood Fill – Precomputing whether a path from A to B exists.
Hi, I'm Eddie Scholtz. These are my notes. Recently, search. Previously, gamedev. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.