- Why don't Go benchmarks finish? – Some examples.
- Beware of Reflection – It's never clear.
- Do Wikipedia article titles obey Zipf's law? – Yes, close enough.
- Starting a Game – The benefits of a concept video or playable prototype.
- Carmack's Values – Hard work, smart decisions, and prioritization trump brilliance.
- GDC 2011 Theme – Developers credit great tools.
- AI Panel - Boston Post Mortem – Tips for building game AI.
- A Pathfinding Optimization Using Flood Fill – Precomputing whether a path from A to B exists.
Hi, I'm Eddie Scholtz. These are my notes. You can reach me at email@example.com.